Garrett College Athletics Hall of Fame - NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS
The Garrett College Athletics Hall of Fame honors former student athletes, teams and others (including coaches, trainers, staff, individuals or companies) whose sports achievement and character have reflected positively on the College and its Department of Athletics.
Criteria for Induction:
- As a student, the alum must have participated in at least one season of athletics at Garrett College and have been in good academic and disciplinary standing
- The athlete cannot be considered for at least five years after they participated
- Teams that exhibited exceptional levels of success and were exemplary representatives of Garrett College may be nominated
- An individual or company who has made special contribution(s) to the support, growth, popularity and/or community acceptance of the intercollegiate programming at Garrett College may be nominated
- Self-nominations are acceptable
- Nominations may be made in memory of an athlete
All nominations must be received by no later than August 15, 2017 to be considered for the current year’s class. The Nomination Form will be available on the Garrett College website and in the following College Offices: Garrett College Athletics, Student Services and President’s Office.
Supporting material may accompany Nomination Forms. Note that while statistics are important in considering the nominees, not having this will not deter submission of the application.
Completed forms should be submitted to:
Dennis Gibson, Chair
GC Athletics Hall of Fame Selection Committee
687 Mosser Road
McHenry, MD 21541